20066 Melzo (MI), Italy
Cognimade is an engineering and R&D company specialized in electronic and telecommunication. The offer involves developing and design services in different markets.
The company started in 2015 as a start-up developing complex electronics equipments. At the same time a line of industrial IoT products has been developed with a specific attention to new telecommunication technologies and sensing devices.
The Cognimade team is composed by engineers and electronics & computers enthusiasts, mixing together long-time experiences and dynamism with a specific interest in cutting-edge technologies. Thanks to these skills the company is able to design an electronic product or an embedded system from scratch. The development process starts from requirements definition and architectural design, then mechanical and electronic design, PCB mastering and prototyping, signal processing algorithm, the development of firmware and software, validation and test, and finally editing documentation.
The major applications of our systems are: building and industrial automation, energy and structural metering, domotics, alarm and fire systems, workplace safety with collaborative robots.
Cognimade offers design and development services and an own line of IoT devices.
• Firmware development on different kinds of micro-controllers, either bare-metal or on Real-Time operating systems.
• FPGA and CPLD designs for Xilink families, Altera, Lattice and Microsemi.
• Firmware development for specific sytems that use EtherCAT.
• Firmware design dedicated to SIL safety systems (IEC61508)
• Development of embedded softwares for Windows, Linux ARM/x86, Android.
• HMI and user interface for different kind of screens, touch display and keyboards. On different embedded systems operating by microprocessor, tablet or micro-controller.
• Integration and customization of PLC systems.
• Development of cloud platforms scalable to micro-services.
• Editing of technical documentation for projects in aerospace, railway, aviation and industry.
• Project and creation of automated testing systems.
• Complete design of an electronic system:
Components research and electric design
PCB and mechanical prototype
• Electronic project for SIL safety systems (IEC61508 regulation).
• Support and consulting for CE label according to EMC guidelines (2014/30/UE), electric safety (2014/35/UE) and RED (2014/53/UE).
Internet of Things
• Electronic and firmware design for 2G/3G/4G radio modules, Wifi, LORA, Zigbee, Sigfox
• Sensors by battery or electricity for different markets: industrial, building automation, environment
• Software platforms to collect, store, visualize and analyze data
• Datalogger, gateway and bridge to acquire data from different transmissions and communication protocols
• Wearable devices at low consumption
• Signal processing algorithms and scalable machine learning with an edge computing approach
The devices and IoT systems developed by Cognimade include a line of multi-sensor boxes that detect environmental and movement measurements.
These measures are then integrated in more complex systems that can involve radio communication bridge, gateway, datalogger and web platform to collect and analyze data.
Cognimade competitiveness regards:
• The cross internal skills allow to face every aspect of an electronic or embedded system development delivering a full service to the client.
• The flexibility of a small company reduces costs and gives an extremely competitive offer.
+39 02 36753260
17th of May – 9.00am – 6.00pm
18th of May – 9.00am – 5:00pm
Fiera di Vicenza – Pad. 1
Via dell’Oreficeria, 16 Vicenza (Vi)